-->

Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Thursday, February 21, 2019

IT Jobs Opens at Al Ghurair Dubai – Apply Now

IT Jobs Opens at Al Ghurair Dubai – Apply Now
4/ 5 stars - "IT Jobs Opens at Al Ghurair Dubai – Apply Now" IT Jobs Opens at Al Ghurair Dubai – Apply Now Al Ghurair is one of the leading family-owned groups in the UAE, Al Ghurair offers a wide r...

IT Jobs Opens at Al Ghurair Dubai – Apply Now

Al Ghurair is one of the leading family-owned groups in the UAE, Al Ghurair offers a wide range of career options and great opportunities for professional development in a number of fields.
Whether it is customer service staff for its malls, production engineers for its manufacturing plants or experienced professionals for Group headquarters we are always looking to meet talented and motivated individuals.

Responsible for consistent support and delivery of IT services to the IT user based at Al Ghurair through maintaining and improving the agreed service levels with the help of IT and business teams; ensuring that the IT Services meet business needs and end-user satisfaction.

  •     Establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high IT service performance to the business/end-users.
  •     Enable and champion an IT service culture to ensure alignment of IT solutions to Al Ghurair business needs
  •     Champion and promote service improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction with IT services.
  •     Maintain day to day responsibility for the ownership and resolution (including any referral or escalation as may be necessary) of Service Management issues which arise in connection with IT Services.




To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by I Need Sugar Mummy



4 comments:

  1. I have to need to job can you accept me for the job
    Yes so call me my mobile number
    my name imran jani +923462723460

    ReplyDelete
  2. My what's app number is 92 3003141333....I am Male.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Mike and I need a serious loaded
    woman for a serious relationship please Call+256708455894

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9007697595 this is my number honey, call me

    ReplyDelete