-->

Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Latest Jobs at Jazeera Airways – Kuwait

Latest Jobs at Jazeera Airways – Kuwait
4/ 5 stars - "Latest Jobs at Jazeera Airways – Kuwait" Latest Jobs at Jazeera Airways – Kuwait Why Jobs at Jazeera Airways? Jazeera Airways is the largest airline serving the Middle East out o...

Latest Jobs at Jazeera Airways – Kuwait

Why Jobs at Jazeera Airways?

Jazeera Airways is the largest airline serving the Middle East out of Kuwait. We currently serve 19 destinations across the Middle East and operate a modern fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft all fitted with our signature leather seats and a two-class cabin. Jazeera Airways’ Economy Class amenities include 40 kilograms in free baggage allowance for every passenger, a complimentary selection of onboard meals that change every month, so our frequent travelers can always count on a new meal experience when flying with us.
Jazeera Airways’ mission is, and always will be, freeing travelers from the clutches of high priced airlines. We believe every traveler should be able to fly on his own terms, without being forced or cornered into spending more. It’s all about choice and the freedom to choose. We’re always on the lookout for professionals who think like us and wish to make a career out of working for the Middle East’s first private airline. When you join Jazeera Airways, you become part of a culture that always wants to help travelers by setting them free from the trappings of conventional airlines.

Are you what we are looking for? register your interest by sending your resume to jobs@jazeeraairways.com



To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by I Need Sugar Mummy



19 comments:

  1. My what's app no use now 92 3003141333....I am male....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes baby help me my number whatsapps +224621549879

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes baby help me my number whatsapps +224621549879

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, pls I want a job to do.+233553078275 call me. I want help pls from Ghana thank u

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have job for you contact my email martinsmike0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Help me my line +260964030960

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah kinda love you..
    This is my WhatsApp num... +2348121919802

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes beby I love you so so much call this number +237654141020

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes thugman really love you from the button of his heart

    ReplyDelete